Just Dance Kids 2014 is the third game in the Kids series of Just Dance. It was released for the Wii, Wii U, and Xbox 360 on October 22, 2013.
Just Dance Kids 2014 keeps most of the features the past games had, but the ability to filter songs has been removed. There are four modes available for this game.
- Just Dance: Standard mode where players follow the on-screen dancers for points. The player with the most points wins.
- Freeze & Shake: Players stop or sway when told to for points.
- Team High Score: Collective mode where players combine their scores to earn a big score.
- Puppet Master: Only in the Wii U version, one player controls extra additions to their performance. When they are selected and shown on the screen, the players must perform accordingly.
|A Pirate You Shall Be||2||1|
|Day-O (The Banana Boat Song)||2||1|
|Do You Love Me||2||2|
|Get Down On It||2||1|
|Get Ready to Wiggle||1||3|
|Give Your Heart A Break||2||1|
|Hickory Dickory Dock||1||2|
|Hit Me With Your Best Shot||3||2|
|Hit The Lights||3||3|
|I Like To Move It||1||2|
|Magic Carpet Ride||2||2|
|Make It Shine||2||2|
|Mary Had A Little Lamb||2||2|
|Party In The Kitchen||2||1|
|Put Your Hearts Up||2||2|
|Ready Or Not||3||1|
|Skip To My Lou||2||2|
|The Freeze Game||1||2|
|The Tiki Tiki Tiki Room||2||1|
|Walking On Sunshine||2||3|
|We Go Well Together||1||1|
- This is the first game in the Kids series where the name of the videogame is the same in both the NTSC and PAL regions.